Thursday, May 13, 2010

Gone Fishin'

My Friend Dallas took Bethanie and Me fishing. We work up at 3:30am headed out to a Quick Walmart stop then on to Williams Lake in Cheney. Before we got there Dallas mention that the boat had a small- slow leak, no problem right!!! We'll once we got in the boat, I noticed a little water in the boat, that normal right. Then I looked a couple seconds later and I saw water pouring into the boat. I was a little scared. Using my handy skills, Bethanie and I chewed up gum (as we were bailing out the water). We covered the hole and it lasted the rest of the trip, only having to bail water out every 30 mins. Fishing was amazing! As soon as we put our lines in the water we were bringing them back up with fishs. The trip was definitely a learning experience, a lot of fun and really relaxing. I haven't laugh that hard in a long time!

Me & Bethanie


Bethanie bailing out water
(notice our pink gum at the bottom of the boat)

Catching my first fish of the day

Are you looking at me?

It was so fun & relaxing

Dallas helping get the hooks out, cuz my fish always swallowed them

What a beauty

No comments: